Tuesday 18 March 2014

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge and CBS Take Flight Challenge

I took a piece of purple pearlescent card and diecut it with the MFT triangle screen coverup. This piece was then mounted onto a slightly larger piece of the same card.

Using the coverup die I cut triangles out of coordinating papers & card, then inserted them randomly into the main die cut.

I stamped and embossed my sentiment onto light teal card, and mounted this onto glitter card followed by purple card. This piece was mounted diagonally as per the sketch.

The butterflies were diecut from the pearlescent card. I used the butterfly die from Clearly Besotted Stamps and embellished them with pale blue gems.

The panel was then mounted onto a top folding white card measuring 4.5"x5.5".


The Original Sketch Inspiration


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS. Looks like a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour combination really makes your card pop, Helen - I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x :)

    ReplyDelete