Friday 14 March 2014

Take Flight-Clearly Besotted Stamps Challenge

Today's card is one I've made for the Take Flight challenge over at Clearly Besotted Stamps.

I started with a piece of white card 4.25"x 11" and scored at 5.5" to make a top folding card. The top piece measures 4" x 5.25". I pierced a border round this,then used the small & large butterfly dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps to make the apertures. Pieces of glitter card was 3d mounted behind the butterflies. I decided this was too stark so I added the white diecuts on top.I embellished these with silver pearls. To finish I wrapped a piece of silver cord on the left and added a punched tag to it.The butterfly & sentiment are from Clearly Besotted Stamps. 
w

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glittery card, Helen! Great way of using the dies :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete